2018 Jean Monnet Awards
The Jean Monnet Centre Montréal offers two awards to recognize student excellence in European studies. One award per university will be offered.
Amount: 2,500 euros per award.
- Applicants must be accepted to or enrolled in an MA or PhD program at Université de Montréal or at McGill University;
- Applicants must be working on a research project related to the European Union and;
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- A two-page summary of the research project;
- Academic transcripts (electronic or scanned copies accepted) and;
- An up to date CV.
Please email the complete application to centre [at] jeanmonnet.ca
March 16, 2018.
The two winners will be announced at the 2018 Jean Monnet Debate on April 17. More details to come soon.